Once upon a time, you saw a bright future ahead, but now you’re both on different paths. Breaking up is never easy—regardless of who ended the relationship. And with so many conflicting emotions surrounding both old and fresh wounds, it’s hard to make sense of your feelings. What comes next, and how do you begin to heal?
Why book a Breakup Closure tarot reading?
Checking in with yourself in the wake of a breakup or divorce is necessary so you can have the closure you need to move on. That’s where this spread comes in.
In this four-card Breakup Closure tarot spread, we take a look at why you got together in the first place, where things went wrong between you, and how your love life will recover. You will heal from this loss, and this personalized tarot reading can help you figure out what that healing process is going to look like.
What’s included with the Breakup Closure reading
- A high-res photo of the tarot cards pulled just for you:
Card 1: What you brought into the relationship.
Card 2: What your partner brought into the relationship.
Card 3: Why this relationship couldn’t last.
Card 4: Your path to healing.
- Thoughtful, in-depth text explaining the meaning behind your cards and how they relate to each other in the context of your relationship and breakup.
- Delivery via email within five days of your purchase for digital copies and by standard lettermail (in a handy, bend-proof mailer) for print copies.
This spread is available as a digital-only written reading and as a print reading delivered via snail mail.
Looking for a real-time tarot reading? You can also book a live session via video chat and request this spread.
Notes to include at checkout
For the Breakup Closure tarot spread, please include the following in the notes field at checkout:
- Your ex-partner’s name (optional).
- Any other info about your relationship or the breakup that you’d like to make a note of (optional).
Do you require detailed image descriptions or a dyslexia-friendly format? Include these options as notes at checkout for no additional cost. We will also do our best to accommodate any other accessibility requirements.
Please note that each reading is completely unique and created specifically for each client. The individual cards, props, text, and layout in your Breakup Closure reading will differ from the product photos above.